CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Before phase 1 finished our ability to produce was very limited....

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Before phase 1 finished our ability to produce was very limited.

This product is being pitched at Top tier customers who would want evidence of the ability to deliver, without that it will be difficult to get orders going.

Now production is there we can do testing & sampling at more scale, confidently bring customers through the facility, get our low interest loans working from the govt & start signing up contracts.

The next quarterly might start talking about some smaller wins, which will snowball from there. I don't think any big wins will come before next year's first quarterly but could be happily wrong.

Also re gross profit at 40% I would expect that to go up as our production increases and we get economies of scale and refine the process with better equipment over the phase ramp ups.

It is quite feasible that in a couple of years we are opening up an additional facility, either next to it across the country from the current one, and our margins and profit heading there should support it without the need for massive, dilutionary raises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.