CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Ann: Successful Proof of Concept for Synthetic Sk, page-7

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    re: Ann: Successful Proof of Concept for Synt... Dear Calzadians, Here is my understanding of the slides and technology... Today's announcement hasn't been understood by the market (in my opinion). Let's break up the polymer into uses. The current result is evidence that skin grafts may well be a thing of the past and is 'proof of concept' that taking a small amount of good skin and growing the cells up in a lab has the prospect of covering much larger areas after installing these grown cells into the BTM membrane and the BTM dissolves leaving skin cells behind... With the prospect of a lower infection rate as well as less contraction of scars (particularly important around joints). The yet to be announced human trial result is not as advanced as the above and isn't replacing skin grafting but rather using BTM to 'close' a wound in the short term to prevent infection and contraction which allows the graft bed time to thicken (away from underlying tendons and bone) before placing a usual standard graft in it's place. Hence the results today are (in my opinion) a major milestone for CZD and evidence of significant IP value yet to be factored into the share price. If I am right my feeling is we are now into the final stages before CZD really hits it's straps... Let's hold on for the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.