QPM 5.88% 3.6¢ queensland pacific metals limited

I am not asking for media coverage for to gain a few pips, I am...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I am not asking for media coverage for to gain a few pips, I am a big believer in QPM for the long run. However, the PR is an important part of building a long term sustainable brand both externally and internally as a mechanism for the execution and hard work of QPM team, especially when credentials of this company are WORLD LEADING.

Whether brand ultimately reflects back on a higher share price or not is a secondary measure. More often than not, it does ultimately have some correlation and there are plenty of examples out in market for that i.e. CSL vs other biotechs, BHP vs Rio or smaller miners with better earning profiles, CBA vs tier 2 banks, etc. etc.

QPM is clearly thinking strategically and methodically every single step, and what impacts that has not only on their company but the environment and the ecosystem around it, which you often don't get to see in so called speculative stocks. And, to get recognised for that through media is and should be considered a good outcome for everyone.
    Last edited by LTWinner: 22/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.