BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

couple of key things for me;1. I think they will focus alot of...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    couple of key things for me;

1. I think they will focus alot of drilling of reserves over the winter, this will unlock better debt funding options going into the spring for construction and initial mining
    2. $1800 was the key level for the PoG recovery, 1860 is the next level, towards the end of this year could be the perfect storm for black cat for goldies coming back into focus and the cats reserves popping over 500koz and plant construction underway, that should see the SP out perform all our expectations, if for example the SP shot up to near $2 then they could shelve the debt funding and just equity fund with minimum dilution
    3. a vaccinations become completed in WA, that should open up the options for more people resources to enter which will help bottlenecks
    4 at this level we could easily see a 3-4 bag over the next 18 months, this attracts a different type of conservative investor than most of us, the likely hood of the cat crashing and burning at this stage is negligible, fully funded, reserves in the ground, location etc.. make it a low risk proposition to make 3-4 times your money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.