VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Successful Share Placement Raises $5.75 Million, page-57

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    I think you have me confused. I have never whinged about being hard done by. I have consistently and regularly done very well out of MOZ then VRC and have had free carry multiple times over for years. I suggest you get your facts straight before accusing me of anything. Or would you care to put up a post where I whinged about being hard done by? Put me out of my misery so to speak. I bet you can't.

You were making date claims on when suspension would end. You thought it important enough to make such bombastic claims at the time over and over and wrongly and wrongly. Now you claim it was not important.

Of course the date was important. I half wit would have known that eventually VRC would have to come out of suspension. Claiming suchg is certainly nothing to brag about. You were wrong over and over and over again. and it is all on Hot Copper for prosperity. No one can remove it. It is testament to your much less than chance insights.

Now, I suggest you stop whilst you are already far behind and make more incorrect statements.
    Last edited by stan101: 02/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.