BGT 4.26% 4.9¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Fantastic news!! I am absolutely thrilled with this update as...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Fantastic news!!

I am absolutely thrilled with this update as the pathway to commercialization has become much clearer and is certainly more likely now. The fact BASF want to progress to stage 3 testing means to me that they are hunting a formal agreement with us - they have put a decent amount of time/investment into testing our formulas and are now ticking the final boxes. Given we have had great success with Flavocide controlling grain pests in the field over very extended periods I think most are quite confident the 9 month trial will be successful.

Easy hold now from here IMO. We are at the doorstep to a massive market opportunity in the global grain storage sector. All we have to do now is wait to be invited into the party, and like some posters have mentioned, it may not take the whole 9 month testing period for a formal agreement to be initiated as pressure will now be on to cut a deal for global rights.

In the meantime, we can also look forward to potential updates on the mozzy front. It's all coming together, its been a long hold for me (and many others) but I strongly believe patience will be rewarded here, this is a multibagger in process and an ethical investment to boot!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $9.867M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $14.81K 302.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49693 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 94140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.