HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Okay I'm all for increased social media presence but I have some...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Okay I'm all for increased social media presence but I have some grave concerns.

1. Twitter account branded as natshieldusa, why not just NATSHIELD (?)... speaking with the Digi owner in my DMs he said his focus is on the USA distribution (narrow mindset, IMO). This should be treated as a GLOBAL brand. "My focus is on the US distribution" the message in reply said when I asked why the addition of USA in handle / user.
    2. Julia is NOT running this account, but is aware of it. Should she have not been consulted and a key part in managing this Twitter account? Any reasonable person would answer YES. I hope her sentiments are positive. Perhaps cap network should look to acquire ownership of this account? unified and timing of these messages is VERY important - from what we've learned this week, again...
    3. STILL mixed messages in wording - have we not learned anything since the previous retraction???

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2113/2113327-da29b350bbd7d6d4d556b90dde32de1f.jpg

It seems amateur hour rolls on....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.