S2R 8.33% 11.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Ann: Successful Victorian Tender, page-97

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I doubt management will JV this discovery until they drill a few holes.

Why would they sell out on the cheap, before testing any ground. Doesnt make sense.

What have management done in the past.

They have just won the golden ticket. Why give half away for next to nothing.

From Resource Rising Stars today.

"The tender process was an arduous one, with no less than three expert “panels” involved in assessing the tenders – a technical advisory panel, a responsible exploration advisory panel and a traditional owner advisory panel.

While Kirkland Lake brought the big bucks, it has to be said it didn’t get what it wanted. Block 4 was what it wanted as it is the one that actually surrounds the Fosterville mine, incorporating the northern and southern extensions of the stratigraphy and structures which host Fosterville’s rich mineralisation.

It’s ground Kirkland Lake would have been banking on to yield another Fosterville, given time and a bit of luck.

So it can be assumed that Kirkland Lake’s tender for Block 4 was at a multiple to what S2 came up with in dollar terms. But no cigar. Little S2 won the day.

Was it because the government wanted an Australian player, or did S2 just do a better job across the environmental, community engagement and traditional owner considerations of the tender?"

GLTA

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $49.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $7.015K 58.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249381 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12891 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.