STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Successful Walyering 7 Flow Test, page-92

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    Yea Gouldians
    Gotta be up to speed in todays market activities and recognise and understand the implications or we can ourselves be found short.
    This company story is building with all the positve announcements of late and is brewing and this next week and weeks will likely add to that progression.
    Been involved in a few take overs already in the PB and have come out smiling even though it could have been better, but that's the game we play.
    This company Strike Energy does not have the same characteristics of the other targets, it has a completely different identity re: Production, Revenue, Projects and Status and management are definitely displaying their intentions and that is a huge Positive!
    The delay in the DomGas policy update I think has been a blessing for company as they have been able to continue their developments and progression after a hicup, which we are all witnessing.
    The recent initiative and proposal to establish a Peaking Power Plant is top shelf and opens up a new door to how to address the domestic gas supply situation, very astute and ground breaking strategy the way I see it.
    Massively undervalued Strike just now But! no way in the wide world of sports will this continue, my opinion only and I think we are about to see some changing circumstances for company - Just gotta hang in.
    GLAH

Last edited by RedRooster2: Yesterday, 20:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.