YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

TDA, I beg your pardon? Which of my facts aren't straight? I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    TDA, I beg your pardon? Which of my facts aren't straight?
    I never said Foster's is WA based - hell, I'm a Foster's client! Still doesn't mean I think mgmt got it right with the timing of CR vs walamrt ann...
    I never said that they are behind the selling but answered CEM that Fosters do use Pershings as their third party clearer - please check your facts on this one - its clear as day on the fosters website if you dont wish to take my word.
    As for 'not' announcing Walmart deal - mgmt did just that on 28th Jan, - just after the CR announcement. Yes, they couldnt use Walmart name overtly and perform a fanfare like the ann of yesterday, but by confirming contract with 'tier 1 retailer' and referring to previous ann of Walmart trial, the announcement was made never the less. Anyway, if that's not considered good enough, then just hold off 6 working days, until the ann of yesterday. A few more days wait, and wa'la, there you have a CR at 10-20c higher. No escaping it...

I certainly have no issue with the Walgreens Ann or any other aspect of the fantastic job I think management have done in getting this company kicking goals. You may not like the 'caning' management have gotten over the managment of the CR, but you appear out of sync with fellow holders on that one and I'm not sure you've made a cogent argument against it yet.

Not sure why you are attacking me for issues i haven't even touched on (WA, Walgreens)? Lets have a well mannered forum here please since we're gonna make a lot of money together!
    (sheesh, and I was trying not to mention this issue again..)
    Last edited by Jezzy: 11/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.