EVN 0.91% $4.45 evolution mining limited

Disclosure should read "hold". That is what the market reaction...

1. 43,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Disclosure should read "hold". That is what the market reaction is telling me and I am a post CR investor so I "tried" and be hopeful to see if I could participate but alas, there ain't no free lunch. Silently confident that size as well as a well as capitalized Insto support to purchase Enerst Henry will offer so protection in what I see is some volatility leading into FOMC this Wednesday past midnight in Oz.

USDX daily
    usdx.png

The USD is slanted in a broad uptrend with market structure broadly speaking confirming through the swing points ie. higher peaks, higher troughs. The highlighted swing points high are too perfect with the higher one a literal double top. Current USD swing is confirming prices is firming up again higher troughs so I suspect price will attack the bear stops sitting at the lower swing high first (buy at market triggers) which can with momentum generated through some +ve fundamental seek the higher bear stops.

FOMC will be your perfect condition for price action to attack. This is the preparation I am anticipating. Broadly speaking the discussion of USD correlation to gold price is still unclear to me, I am no expert in analysing the fundamental drivers for gold. My own view through historical perspective is that they are negatively correlated especially in the direct reaction to any Yellen's hints of rate rise. On the longer term it is possible for gold price to be in sympathy with USD and I need more convincing through evidence and not theories.

Meantime grade is king = low cost producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.45
Change
0.040(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $8.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.49 $4.39 $47.15M 10.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21458 $4.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 52321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.