ALA 10.7% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: SUDA Attending Two Key Partnering Events, page-6

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    The important thing for me in today’s announcement is that the momentum from the initial outreach program that took place at the start of the year has remained.

This extends to having half the meetings as follow ups as well as half being new discussions.

When you recognise that a lot of companies have proceeded to due diligence stage after signing confidentiality agreements, these follow up meetings would only take place if the interest was strong from these 3rd parties. To me this means that we are getting very close to term sheets arriving in the door, or at the very least these companies wanting to get a sense of the competitive landscape that is evolving to sign deals with SUDA.

The other really important thing for me is the interest in the OroMist drug delivery technology. The fact that companies are interested in partnering with SUDA in a co-development arrangement already in one way validates the technology and IP platform that SUDA has. This co-development avenue promises to be a low cost but very lucrative part of the business and may get the large pharmaceutical companies in the world meeting with SUDA to discuss blockbuster drugs currently or shortly coming off patent.

I like the focus the company has on executing deals.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $162.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $348.8K 2.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 161915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.