ALA 6.90% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: Suda completes $5.3m capital raising, page-9

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    From todays announcement. On the down side more shares to go around at a 10% discount to current market price and it would appear interested companies want further research to be completed before investing. The fact that no one saw the CR coming or if they did they kept it very quiet, when a cash deal is done it is going to take people by surprise.

On the up side the reference to leading institutions taking a share in the company and it being heavily over subscribed indicates the road show had the desired outcomes. The apparent lack of interest in the shares after the road show was possibly because they knew they would be picking it up at a cheaper price in the near future. The capping that has been occurring at 4.5c has had the desired effect. There was a sense of desperation to keep the price down. We may see the handbrakes released now. Hartley's acting as the lead manager to the placement - I wonder when we are going to read the brokers report from Hartley's recommending it has a speculative buy.

With regards to the CR I am very pleased that they have got it out of the way and we can move forward to finalizing a deal. 5.3million for a company who does not have the runs on the board is not a bad effort at this point in time.

Golf if you are in the top ten you got shafted and I sympathize with you. Particularly when other shareholders have been approached. What criteria did they use?

SC if you are reading this post how about an update of the top 20 so as we can see who is investing in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $485.6K 3.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137940 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 973275 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.