ALA 4.35% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

So safe to say this turned out to be bologna ?"YOu and I know...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752

So safe to say this turned out to be bologna ?

"YOu and I know that this info doesnt get disclosed Von. As Mr Carter told the crew at AGM Strides pays Suda $170 k per month in development fees and ZLD will possibly pay another $100k circa per month. Suddenly we reach a cash neutral territory inside the lab and de-risk the investment significantly. Get on board Von and stop your complaining. Get your twitter account running and get your army of followers buying!"

Punters here were categorically telling people that they heard from Carter at the AGM SUD would receive up to $270K per month in development fees. I challenged this at the time as hogwash, as it wasn't public and never once been referenced in an announcement.

The latest 4c certainly does show $1M of royalties for the quarter

Now the latest rumor doing the rounds on Twitter, care of @MSmallcap

"Talk is some very large pharma deals to land which will be fully funded all the way to market by the counter party. It could be as many as 3-4 and expect a few to have landed in the coming weeks. A re-rate in the coming weeks which should be multiples. Ive been targeting the oppies"

Why is everything Chinese whispers, where you have to call Carter or this person and it's all hush hush. If any of this was legitimate, it would be announced via the ASX publicly

The best thing for SUD would be to fire the Chairman on $350K p.a, get a new management team, stop trying to have their fingers in 10 different pies at once and just seek to develop 1 flagship asset with a decent upfront commitment

What good is having 5-10 different lots of IP, where none of which deliver anything worthwhile upfront, all have 12-24 month development lead times and no immediately achievable large milestone payments ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $375.7K 3.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 114024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 13.5¢ 11.8¢ 2914423
Last updated 15.47pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.