ALA 1.61% 15.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: SUDA Enters Agreement To Develop Cannabinoid Spray, page-40

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    @pogues - absolutely still around. holding and accumulating from those who don't understand the concept of a business and revenue being generated.

my thoughts..... if your a small company and looking to get recognition, big players won't do business with you so what do you do? you tram up with others I. the industry who already have contacts (ZLD), get them to market for you as they will certainly benefit pushing the product and then get other big players to knock on your door....

IMO - this deal is probably bigger than what people think because in essence, we pay $0 for advertising and promoting our product because ZLD will be doing this for us and they would, apart from Andrew in US, have more contacts.....

Apparently, and once again total speculation (please do not take this as gospel as it is only a rumor) this is not the deal that big fish have been waiting for.... apparently, more is to come....

regardless, well done to all holders and keep doing your own research. do not listen to others.... always however, go back to fundamentals..: if companies are willing to pay for our product/services, we must be doing something right... other ASX companies are going purely on smoking mirrors....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $160.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.79K 539.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 108897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.