ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

well done to all holders and welcome new holders. for those who...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    well done to all holders and welcome new holders. for those who have decided to leave SUD, I hope you did so in the green or for a small loss......

for those who are considering holding for the mid to long term, if you have not done so already, I would highly recommend that you listen to the broadcast that came out mid-morning. our newest US member sounds very excited and he also sounds very switched on. what I got out of this was how important it is to have a patent in place. I had raised this in posts a couple of weeks ago and this now confirms my position that the company has taken the right steps to bring products to the market. I am also inclined to make a stab at the possibility that the company may be looking at listing in the US. IMO, this would certainly be encouraged and would be a market that should be attacked with all force!

most importantly about today's Ann regarding the agreement, we have a source of revenue to look forward too. the FDA approval is required, however, once this is in place, I would expect some more runs on the board. ladies and gents, this is a marathon and not a sprint. I would prefer for things to be done once and correctly rather than have fall-backs. I maintain however that if a couple more deals are announced in this quarter, I would expect the SP to move considerably and for the options to become enticing to convert. this offcourse then means more funds to the company directly.

for those that have read my posts previously, you may recall I mentioned BD1 and a CR. if you get a moment to go over to their SP, you will see that with no wxepected revenue and no funds, they will get back to where they started. those having bought over 0.03 are now in weak hands.... good luck getting out any time soon.....

as always, do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.48K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 154928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.