ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Bucky, I partly agree and thank you for all your efforts the...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Bucky, I partly agree and thank you for all your efforts the last few months.
    Yes SC got everything wrong on the deal front a few years ago, we landed no deals because of it and upfront are now small. SC needs to reset shareholder expectation and over achieve on it now rather then under achieve as he has year over year. Should we forgive him and let him lead still? Guess that’s up to all shareholders to decide and hopefully everybody votes accordingly. But it was a great deal, yes very small upfront but that’s not what this deal is about. Suda now has a future and big pharmaceuticals are looking at buying in. If the results come back good on this then there is no reason they can’t take what they learnt from it and apply it to the other product range we have. Obviously not that easy but more educated in what to do. We can’t have huge upfronts because we have no products completed!!!!!! 005 will hopefully solve this in the coming quarters. The only bigger upfront we may get in the short term is artimist - 10-20mil if you still believe it.
    Again thanks for all your informative info you keep providing as SC has screwed up multiple times but this isn’t one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.