CWY 0.00% $2.79 cleanaway waste management limited

Ann: Suez Australia Recycling and Recovery Business, page-11

1. 1,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    "Cleanaway said Suez may terminate the deal by May 6 2021 if there is an announcement of an agreement with Veolia, and may terminate by April 26 if a superior offer for Suez Australia is made and not matched by Cleanaway."
    - taken from https://www.*********.com.au/2021/04/06/suez-deal-may-get-messy-for-cleanaway/

In my understanding...

This means if a superior offer for Suez Australia (AUS operations only) is made by another party and not matched by Cleanaway by April 26th, Suez can terminate the Cleanaway deal...

However, if no such superior offer occurs, and if Veolia and Suez still reach a deal for the entirety of Suez company (inc its Aus operations) by May 6th, Suez may terminate the deal with Cleanaway...

So basically, from a CWY shareholder point of view, we want no other parties to make an offering for Suez Aus operations (including Veolia), and we want Veolia to either bow out of their takeover of Suez entirely or to continue its takeover bid for Suez company bar their Aus operations...

These two deadlines surpassed with Cleanaway the only interested party for Suez Australia would almost certainly result in Cleanaway taking over Suez Australia in my opinion.

GLTAH. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.219B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.79 $2.76 $8.959M 3.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 107148 $2.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 10012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CWY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.