ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

re: Ann: Sulphide Bearing Porphyry Drilled at... HaspeteYour...

1. 263 Posts.
    re: Ann: Sulphide Bearing Porphyry Drilled at... Haspete

Your right, the fact that they hit it on the first hole is either a fluke(unlikely) or its massive in size.

Those who are worried about the red hearts posting on this company should turn their focus on others who are posting on this company and they are

Crackpot(red heart)
    Crimsoncarp and HappyCats

These 3 guys combined are worth their weight in gold when uncovering possible value in stocks, extremely clever fellows. At this stage its all speculation but certainly the upside is staggering if the grade is present.

I wouldnt be surprised to see an announcement saying the current hole is extended further and could be drilled to 1,000m if the drill has the power.

Also the reent placement was a paultry 6 million shares just being enough to keep things rolling, big tick from maagemnt on this front as they are obviously giving the discovery a chance to lift the current price to raise more capital at much higher prices.

Many companies would have diluted the hell out of holders at 2c because its just easy. The small recent placement speaks volume.

I always see posters ready to throw a penny stock under the bus on the first hole being drilled,(SIR was a great example) at this stage of the life of this little company a few bob on it is well worth the risk.

Good luck all ICG holders, buy a few soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.