HLX 10.0% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

Am amalgamating a few comments in one post here, to not bombard...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    Am amalgamating a few comments in one post here, to not bombard the forum.
    @1ForDaMoney– Track me down if I might be able to help?? In any event, best wishes.

@Technician - Am in heated agreement with you, with one dissent J i.e. might invite you in as lead JV – or sole risker - on the cost of those bottles e.g. 1990?? Ouch.

@11up – a timely post of important insight; thanks. Yes, some past commentary has not been "a good look even if it is in a public form". I think that poorly chosen words – written down forever in a forum - can be:
    • unhelpful – and unlikely to change anything, especially if just an unconsidered "thought bubble". Why bother: there are better things to do in life…
    • damaging – it doesn't encourage people to buy our stock, and can "crowd-out" some quiet but very high-quality contributors that we luckily have here,
    • not good "soul food" for the subjects of the posts, shareholders, people who have to read the stuff while looking for insights etc. Who wants that?
    • "poor form" especially when personnel in ASX listed companies are restricted in their ability to comment. That’s not going to work long term …
    • wasteful of company resources etc. Obviously every minute when personnel are dealing with social media they're not working on value adding e.g. picking up good ground, developing smart exploration plans, devising clever strategy etc.
    IMO, differing views are fine – e.g. each "buy" requires a "sell", and the reverse - but I wish we would all express them constructively - to the right person, in the right way, at the right time. ​

Yes; MD (Mick Wilson) has assembled a superb acreage package (including Mundarlo, the subject of this thread). People smarter than me have already voted on this with their hard-earned: think Messrs Creasy, Pitt and others, including some notables on this forum. This thread is not the place for a detailed bonus /options discussion but when the time comes, I'll be voting my stock in favour of a suitable reward/incentive (as I expect will many of those heavyweights).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 28594948 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1531500 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.