SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Sulphides Drilled at Dibete Cu-Ag Project Botswana, page-65

1. 11,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4720
    If you are worried, then sell. Not telling you what to do but do not live through life as a stress pot. It is not good for your health. Yes, we will get a further economic downturn and yes, we will get more wars Imo. We are just the pawns in their massive game of chess, and they will never care to send people to the slaughter for their own agenda comprising power and money. It has happened all throughout history, so what makes people expect any different now. The same mentality still exists. Sorry for the bleak outlook but that's the sad state of our world!

Taking all that into account, this is a high-risk stock, it can turn both ways, if you are not aware of this risk then you should not be putting any money here. We are around 0.5c, historically speaking that is already significantly low. Therefore, I expect more upside than downside from here, especially with Botswana on the go, new tenures in Brazil etc. The situation has never been better from an operational point of view so in relation to those historical lows, if you take all that into account then we are at an ultra-low!

Plus, I am an ultimate gold bull, and we have significant gold prospects, as you probably know, gold is a major safety haven for all the things in the world you are worried about. I advise you to check Aud gold price - Its at record highs right now (great for our Aus gold project)! USD gold is also accelerating, which is great for Botswana and Brazil which both have gold related targets within our tenure packages. All that is left now is the assay results to do the talking and confirm the prospectivity. These initial Botswana assays should arrive by the end of October unless there was some delay out of the blue.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by coto: 20/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 37617337 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14386896 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.