MAN 3.33% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

For LTR its the current amount of work already done with...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    For LTR its the current amount of work already done with mapping, magnetics and especially Tim Goyder - he has been a huge factor with CHN. The fact that they also have solid lithium assets helps with the company and MC rise overall - de-risked by multiple commodities and solid management.

ASN may not have great management, but it has the most interesting location. ~20km south along strike, large ovoid shape similar to Gonneville with decent magnetics (awaiting FLEM to confirm).Pure proximity and local elevation in relation to Gonneville, and the fact that it is open to the south with increasing grades. It also has no issue with state forest or locals.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see any company except CHN making it into production in the area (a longshot with LTR). But a lot of money is made in exploration and buyout of prospects by the main player (CHN). Timing is a huge part, and MAN have that on their side, but the truth is told by assays. ASN also hasn't been through their pump yet, I suspect that'll come shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $13.66K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 449999 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.