CPN 0.00% 5.3¢ caspin resources limited

That is a very good reference point. I have taken the time to...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    That is a very good reference point. I have taken the time to read back through CHN's various Julimar announcements over Mar/Apr/May 2020.

A few notes caught my attention... this one in particular regarding CHN's first DD hole post the initial RC discovery holes:

"Diamond core hole JD001 was drilled as a 40m down-dip step-out hole to discovery hole JRC001, to test a strong off-hole conductor modelled from DHEM (Conductor ‘E1’). JD001 intersected a 0.6m wide zone of semi-massive sulphides from 83m and two 2m wide zones of interstitial sulphides (up to 30% sulphide) at 103m and 114.5m down-hole – all assays are pending. These zones are unlikely to have an EM conductance that is sufficient to explain off-hole Conductor ‘E1’ and hence further drilling and DHEM is required.

The two zones of interstitial sulphides are separated by a barren mafic intrusive and as such, it is possible that JD001 has intersected the edge of a plunging mineralised zone. DHEM will be completed on this hole to determine if there is a previously unrecognised plunge component to the massive sulphide mineralisation."

So upon reading the above, it is not too dissimilar to what CPN reported today. So IMO it is indeed possible that CPN's 3 initial DD holes have intersected the edge of massive sulphide mineralisation, hole YAD0015 logging the more decent intervals. It will be interesting to see what the DHEM surveys come up with... I guess we will know in the next few weeks. Of course the pending assays will tell the full story, hopefully there is Pd & Pt there.

I would be interested to hear other posters views if you find the time to review some of CHN's announcements. I do feel more comfortable after my research & reading and still believe CPN are onto something... and who knows, they may decide to drill another hole only 40m away, and jackpot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.996M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $86 1.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16346 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 7380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.