CPN 3.64% 5.7¢ caspin resources limited

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict we are about to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2558
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict we are about to receive core visuals from Yarabrook Hill... and it will confirm sulphides... with a nice juicy 10m+ interval... no, make that 30m+... of massive and semi-massive sulphides, if we are lucky smile.png

We had drilling confirmed commenced at XC-29 on 14/4... then an announcement on 28/4 confirming sulphides intersected. That same announcement said the rig had moved to Yarabrook Hill... drilling commenced there.

So by my calcs... I was expecting an announcement any day from yesterday 12/5... possibly + 2 or 3 days... as I believe they may be going a bit deeper @ YH.

So... is it a leaky ship?... not necessarily, I don't believe it is. I reckon, others have done the same calcs as me... and have decided to start buying on this guesstimated timeframe... which is what I did... not today... I bought more late last week and into early this week. But I am bullish on these prospects... really bullish smile.png

And I think with such a low SOI and most with very sticky holders... then it's a recipe for a big run...

And if they confirm some nice juicy intervals, well $1 will be a distant memory IMO.

TH could come at any moment.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.