DVP 2.38% $2.05 develop global limited

Ann: Sulphur Springs Assay and Drilling Update, page-22

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    VXR is pushing on with its zinc copper project and will eventually develop those resources. I've said for weeks that it's the company's focus.

On the gold front they are essentially spectators whilst the zn/cu work proceeds. The dry creek samples that were collected some weeks ago should have been assayed by now one would think. No news probably means there are no "rivers of gold" to be found at this time. But some news should eventuate soon on that front. It would have been good if the CFO was asked about the status of those samples.

The VXR market is treading water. Without the gold bugs the VXR share price would still be sub 1 cent in my view. Gold has been the reason for where the sp is today.

To my thinking DEG is the specy company to be in for the minute because its actually actively looking for gold.

I doubt VXR is doing much at all BUT it doesn't have to. Someone else (DEG for one) can do its gold work for them and any good news from across the border will rub off on the VXR share price - at no cost to VXR shareholders. A clever conservation of exploration cash.

The gold bug day traders have gone from VXR for the time being but any good news from VXR or neighbours will see them rush back.

It's interesting to see that the comments made by Mr Beament a few weeks ago that, in his view, VXR has the best ground in the Pilbara for cons gold prospects, have been forgotten by many. I still expect an announcement from VXR/NS on the gold front in the future.

The good news hopefully is next time the sp runs it will start from upwards of 1 cent rather than .o8 and that could result in a target of 2+ cents. Fingers crossed gold keeps the VXR share price at around current levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
-0.050(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $529.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.09 $2.12 $2.04 $1.142M 553.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1633 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.07 2754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.