SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

”LOL, ccb.There is a Debt Crisis in Europe that is causing a...

1. 770 Posts.
    ”LOL, ccb.

There is a Debt Crisis in Europe that is causing a massive amount of risk aversion in the world markets. Investors tend to not invest in speculative investments when there is large scale risk aversion going on.

The Europeans are having a summit tonight, to sort their debt mess out, and they are successful, the markets will have a greater chance of returning to "normal".

Suggest you perhaps do some reading on the subject if you have money invested in the equity market.......”

Look DreamCatcher what you getting at reading about equity market.

I had 75% cash 25% equity months ago, and move to 90% cash 10% equity in troubled times months ago. Very low risk strategy, I would like the money for other things so highly in cash.

I agree in some part with what you saying, so given European markets going gangbusters and deals have been done does this mean investment will come back to ssc?

In in troubled times why would you go for a $20M CR, does that sound ridiculous if there is risk aversion going on?

Not saying the company will not do well just want to clarify some of your points and offer a perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.