HGO 4.55% 6.3¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Sumba Epithermal Gold System , page-13

1. 10,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Y
    your postings re hgo may have been a contributing factor to me switching from esg to hgo. however i noticed hgo in the early days of following esg when i wasn't even loking at hotcopper ( only came on this year when i thought there may be some opportunities even though i first registered in late 07 ).

I also ran into the brother of a key employee at Christmas who told me all the good things which could happen.

Yes my username is stayer yet i think it refers more to taking a lot of small incremental steps and staying in the market over a long period of time ( about 28 years now and i am a while off 50 ) .

i do have some stocks i have stuck with over many years such as bhp, csl, dom, cdd or cardno, pga or photon, mermaid marine or mrm and bpt. I have purchased many good stocks in this downturn which i will try and stick with. From time to time i do try and take a greater exposure to 4 or 5 stocks and in recent past that has been qgc, pes, dom and a mining explorer in the Yilgarn area i got a hiding on - at present it would be mgr, cpb, wes, idl, mpo and wcl . however i am considering selling more aoe and even wcl to buy some more hgo.

i do bear in mind something i have found over the years and that is that the small stocks with a "portfolio" of assets rarely trade as high as they should. however hgo dont just have shareholdings in other listed companies ( which tend to be discounted by the market - look at cfe for eg and hgo before they liquidated esg, and mlm is another at a discout to its "portfolio " and they arent just shares in other listed co's )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $132.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $318.5K 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34930 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 329384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.