SUM 9.52% 23.0¢ summit minerals limited

Ann: Summit acquires high-grade Antimony Project in Morocco, page-27

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    interesting acquisition, but also a bit of a surprise. we have been "collecting" quite a number of antimony projects recently (in NSW, Qld, and now Morocco). Makes you wonder why such a non-diversified focus? Moreover, also tells me Stallion might not be the company maker we all hope for (but up to leaching/drilling there). I wonder what the company gains from so many Antimony projects? are there synergies? We should also keep in mind that our MD highlighted that Antimony always comes with another metal, such as gold. So from that perspective we are indeed diversified (if we find significant amounts).

I don't think the company acquired the project to fund lovely business trips to exotic destinations. They are obviously executing according to a very consistent plan (short term REE and Li, long-term Antimony). Nothing against a scenario where in 5-10 years Antinomy has its place in the sun, with us mining in NSW, Qld and Morocco. Even better if we can also develop REE and Li projects in WA.

But for now - let's see what Stallion delivers. Fingers crossed! GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $18.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 24.5¢ 21.0¢ $212.9K 933.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8069 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 36000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.