SUM 1.85% 26.5¢ summit minerals limited

Government Auctioning off tenements is not hand me downs and the...

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    Government Auctioning off tenements is not hand me downs and the Govt isn't a private holder to charge exhorbitant amounts; they want exploration work because it creates local jobs and if it's economical then it becomes a mine and creates more jobs and brings it more interest to the region from other investors increasing that cycle and brings in mining revenue for the Govt.

Plenty of tenements in WA that have been snapped up cheaply by small explorers; CXO was one, RDN snuck the tenements before Azure could get them.

Sandro sold his tenements to SUM but took 6-million shares of SUM and a 2% royalty; did you know the person who voiced Simba in the Lion King refused a $2-million dollar payout in 1994 and took $100k and a royalty instead, making him millions.

If Sandro just wanted to flip the tenements he could have asked for a lot more cash up front, no shares and no royalty and not stick around to become SUM's local in-country manager to be out on site constantly and doing the hard, physical work when he could be relaxing somewhere on the beaches of Brazil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $21.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $256.6K 931.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14431 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 15634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.