SUM 5.45% 26.0¢ summit minerals limited

I would say it's the market correcting itself after that panic...

1. 6,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1823
    I would say it's the market correcting itself after that panic sell off over nothing, a lot would have sold in fear and now buying back with the market calmed down. Add to that the signals going off on the chart with MACD golden cross, bouncing off 200-MA, increased volume, SGQ providing niobium sector bullishness, FarEast Capital report covering Niobium and Brazil.

Add to that the 6 tenements picked up, including a mining license only a few trading days ago and the market now digesting that news, sentiment overall improved and combine that with a very illiquid stock with only 82m shares on issue and probably at most 50m free-float trading if that then you get large price moves in both directions.

30c still only brings it to a $24m market cap, not outrageous value in good market conditions but will need continuous positive results and news to keep building (to speak the obvious).

Would need to hit 40c to just break the $30m market cap, which many stocks at this spec end are sitting on with far less cash, less works and significantly more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.