EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

HiShellbell, i really appreciateyour detailed answer/opinion a...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

HiShellbell,

i really appreciateyour detailed answer/opinion a lot. Its far more than just fluffy words orlinks that are very common here lately and imo the way how to hold a discussionand get into each other views.

However, mypov differs so let me share my view as well:

You inferthat Kwinana (or any other BAM facility) could be currently canceled due toEpanko not ready, but necessary for any BAM. Because of shipping costs or otherreasons. That doesn’t sound particularly wrong in first place – but then Andrewshould never have followed the Steps going so far towards a Bam facilitywithout finishing Epanko first. He then should never have said that they aregoing to build Kwinana now. But he did and spend a lot of money preparingsomething for the drawer. I still don’t know the reason for Kwinana to becanceled, as it never came out of Andrews mouth. All we have are justspeculations – which might sound reasonable in first view, but also in the second? We have noconfirmation from the Board that those speculations are correct. And asWhatsTheTip researched, the cost of shipping graphite to Kwinana cant be the holygrail in excuses. Therefor I stay very sceptical with that speculation.

I rememberlast year, around may/june, where Andrew requested a delay for the councilmeeting. We’ve been never informed about the reasons behind that. We hadspeculations but that’s been all. Oh and we had unicrumba, who said that thegovernment was in charge for the delay – which is not true at all.

WhenSkelleftea has been announced, I cant remember anyone saying “well, don’t theyneed to source Epanko first?” Nobody thought so. Same for Kwinana btw. And ifyou look into the reservation request, its clearly written “..to provideNorthvolt..”. Ofc everyone speculated towards Northvolt, but this little pieceof very hidden paper is the only official document in the www public available where Ecograf speaks about a connection to Northvolt. We remember that Andrewnever informed about that officially, nor informed he about the status of theconnection between both companies. Its still unkown

Harris inTanz is of course very positive for any company that wants to do business overthere. But still: Having the opportunity doesn’t automatically say that itsbeen used. Living in Dubai doesn’t automatically mean I can found a companythere and enjoy some Oil money. U get what I want to say.

You saythat the wait in Tanz has nothing to do with Andrews speed but the governmentswheels itself. Sounds reasonable too, but is it really the matter? How shall weknow at a 100%, it stays another guess. Unicrumba said the same. He said lets notspeak about Epanko, because Andrews is not in responsible for the delay. But hefor example only speaks about Epanko and how great his personal friend does hiswork since he is not responsible…. On the other hand he doesn’t speak about allthe projects where AS definitely is responsible for delay and lack ofinformation. Just to name Kwinana, Skelleftea, Germany, France? Korea? Usa?Recycling business and so on and so on. But as many already learned, dont trust the words of somebody who doesnt allow any criticism, theyre not always the truth.

Don’t getme wrong, im nobody who wants to downramp this company. I am full aware of allthe possibilities that truly exist, they are reasons i am here. I just don’t see them properly used at this time, as im constantly questioning work quality. Andevery more fluffy bs 2dollar note or twitter reference to something egr has noofficial connection doesn’t help but rises skepticism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.