SRL 11.3% 47.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

The truth is, for us long term holders that are banking on this...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The truth is, for us long term holders that are banking on this story, we won't know the most important outcome that will determine the success of this investment for at least 3 years, and probably more like 5. The DFS is an important landmark, and we'll see how the market reacts. But I already have a pretty good idea what to expect, and unless something significantly deviates from my expectations, I won't worry too much on the short term stock price effect. The only thing that matters is can they pull off what they say they can pull off, meaning what kind of production are they going to get at what cost? The DFS will tell us what they hope, which is nice but highly non solid information. The DFS will only set the standard that we will then have to wait 4 years to hope they can pull off. We should get a stock price increase as each stage of de-risking is attained, but cleanteq is going to have to first attain real production numbers before I put RF on my alter. However if Sunrise proves itself as a prototype for new-age, high-tech mining with gleaming production/cost ratios, then us long term holders will be sitting pretty and amply rewarded for our trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.060(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $44.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 45.5¢ $50.14K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1285 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.