HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Super Cubes Plant Based Bars into Woolworths, page-24

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I can feel your disappointment. I don't know when you bought in, or how long you have followed this stock. ... It all came to a new setting when Daigou wasn't a viable long term proposal, when geo-political problems arose, when Omniblend was acquired, when management changed; just to name the main ones (I have probably forgotten something else). ...Just read up on their announcements and then on the comments on HC. ... You will be busy for a while.

If you want a pure milk play, you are in the wrong company. As you have a sell sentiment, you could switch from KTD to A2M, there you have pure milk; you could also switch to BUB - although this is goat milk (in some sense also a 'wellness' aspect). This wellness thing runs in A2M as well, as their product is apparantly easier to digest than 'standard' cows' milk.

I see a few main reason why holders are in KTD:

1) legacy
    2) company is on the cusp of profitability (FYI - read TTT posts)
    3) looks massively undervalued by EV to revenue whilst they have shown good revenue growth.

There are more positives that these ones, .... but I am running out time; got to look at other stocks, too.

Good luck. Just sell and you will be happier; only hindsight will tell ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.