PEX 6.06% 10.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Super High-Grade Intercepts at Southern Nights Continue, page-21

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Are you not of the opinion that you are entitled to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Ask management to provide a comprehensive list of boreholes with id's in sequential order and clarifying which were not drilled, which failed to intersect mineralisation, and for those which did, their grades. If they do not provide this, draw your conclusion.

I know perfectly well the meaning of a longitudinal section, which works well to present a picture when dealing with one planar deposit, misleading when superimposing several. And where is a proper cross section of their best co-ordinate 6,386,325 N with 16 holes? Surely with so many holes they should demonstrate with this cross section how it all hangs together. Maybe the reason why you never had a comprehensive cross section is they cannot.

Anyway, as they say, none is so blind as those who do not want to see. Stay naive and you will die poor.

This was my last posting on PEX; I will not bother your rosy outlook further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $61.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $13.57K 133.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 205145 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.