SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Iam in ....... Next 10 trading sessions will be very volatile...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Iam in smile.png ....... Next 10 trading sessions will be very volatile for Gold and SAR

Gold will be very keenly looking at Twitter for US tariffs if it will stay put or eased come the 15th. New developments on trade tariffs on EU and Latin America will be very interesting. If Trump turns the heat on china this 15th (market will take it as Trump is on the offence both politically thru Hong Kong bill and economically thru tariffs towards china) then there will surely be a selloff and gold will benefit immensely and 1500 should be taken off in the process......

IMO Trump will show no respite to china as he is approaching elections. I know most market experts are betting for a trade deal before the 2020 elections
    as they think higher the us markets the better it is for Trump to get re-elected.

But IMHO the way I see it he will up the anti against china and press china harder in 2020 even if he doesn't get the deal done with Chinese simply Becoz then during his campaign he can always say to his voters how hard he is with china, his job is only half done if given another term he will set economic record straight with china and so on......

just my take
    gold is the place to be in not just Long term but in short and medium term as well
    please do your own research this is just my view on the global macros.
    AIMO
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.