SPQ 0.00% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

I agree, Kiwi. It may or may not relate to understanding the...

1. 13,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    I agree, Kiwi.

It may or may not relate to understanding the structure, but here have been 2 hints of some exploration activity either having been done or is in progress.

Thie is the second one, being from the MD's statement in the 23 April ann (my emphasis)

“Further details about the 2024 Bottletree drilling program as well as new exploration findings will be presented to the market in due course.”

Maybe, they have been conducting geophysical activity. If so, then it could be gravity surveying. This should assist with targeting.

From Science Direct:

Geophysical techniques, be they seismic, magnetic, gravity, or the like, have been extensively applied to discover mineral resources. A combination of two or more geophysical data interpretations can push the further limit of human knowledge in understanding underground geology structures rather than using only a single geophysical data result. Integration of geophysical data can use two or more different geophysical properties to image the deep geology by easily overlaying the two results in the same coordinates frame. In our research, we discuss the use of gravity, magnetic, seismic, magnetotelluric, radiometric, and induced polarization datasets in mineral exploration. Five case studies are used to show the role of geophysics in mineral exploration. The results showed that the geophysical surveys represent some techniques that can be used as effective tools to detect subsurface objects, promising areas for mineralization, mineralization related to hydrothermal and structural systems, and preferred sites for drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $10.63K 928.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2045720 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 394940 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.