TEG 0.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Superior Proposal of up to A$45 Million, page-67

1. 21,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    I agree Red. Knockers seem to ignore the fact that most of us who posted yesterday have been in this stock for well over 3 years waiting for that PASE extension to be finalized. Frankly, the way this company was going, I, for one, saw only two outcomes and with the near impossibility for pissy penny dreadfuls like TEG turned out to be, getting the PASE extension would have created near impossible problems for TEG to proceed with it when you see the financial responsibilities attached to the extension. Those outcomes in order, were to go into receivership and we lose everything, or, IF we got that extension, that would have provided us with a valuable asset with which it could have done deals, IMO, in the line of a significant j/v partner.
    This deal, IMO, is even better than that and more than I expected, thus my exuberance with the announcement yesterday. The company had in my mind been "saved" with the first deal and I was more than satisfied with that failing a better deal. So, yesterday's ann was a real surprise and a most pleasant one and I'm sure that most who posted yesterday were long standing holders who had received a get out of jail card. I topped up very early and have significantly reduced my average, so much so, that I actually took some profit later which went all the way to clearing a loss that I had been carrying from a disaster elsewhere and so, mine was a double dose of enjoyment and am very happy to continue with TEG to see where it goes next. Much better that considering where I thought it might end up.
    So, good luck to you very loyal old time holders and don't hold back with expressing your enjoyment. "Ramping" TEG, what a lot of horse shite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $90.07K 4.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2539997 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 374686 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.