SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Superior Raises $2.0 million to Advance Further Drilling, page-134

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Interesting perspective, but sounds a bit contradictory to me.

If you really believe that we are worth what our SP reflects right now and you think the ground does not have the potential, why are you still invested? You had plenty of opportunities to get out, yet you didn't (or so you say). What's holding you here?

I am not a geo myself, but I have had chats with geo friends. Dr Corbett really is an eminence, I just brought his name up in a conversation with a geo that worked with him and he automatically referred to him as "The Guru". He was not being ironic, and I was shocked to hear exactly the same nickname I have heard here many times. In his report, he classified Bottletree as highest priority exploration target. Why would you say that is?

We have 372M aud on the ground in Steam Engine alone, with shallow and uniform high grade gold and a potential to grow substantially.

We have profitable copper in Bottletree and Cockie Creek, with the latter being quite shallow and medium grade.

Based on this alone, you really think we are worth just 23M? Or you have a hidden agenda?

Yes, I do agree, there have been overly optimistic comments around this forum for some time, but I would say your comment is overly pessimistic, which I find intriguing, if not suspicious.

So, again, what is your agenda here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.675K 167.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21843 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.