SPQ 10.0% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Superior Raises $2.0 million to Advance Further Drilling, page-137

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    That ... is ... absolutely ... hilarious David 'Death Cross' W, you've just hoisted yourself on your own dishonest petard for all to see.

Look at the dates (highlighted in yellow under 'Posted') between my last 2 comments that you've marked above as 'Dumps same day'. It wasn't a dump the same day as you dishonestly say confused.png, my last comment above was on 11/12/23 when the share price dropped to 1.5c, the comment above that was 3 days before on 8/12/23 - DUH!!! 'Dumps same day', what a liar. Did you think nobody would notice or something? Congratulations, you've now exposed your dishonesty for anyone who previously doubted it, & for everyone else on the Hotcopper SPQ forum to see (again). 'Dumps same day', that's as bad as your 'death cross' deception. ROFLMAO!

I sold on my last comment dated 11/12/23 due to the collapse in share price from 1.9c to 1.5c that day David 'Death Cross' W, the share price 3 days before on 8/12/23 was 1.8c - hardly a pump was it when the share price fell, DUH rolleyes.png. Nice attempt at a distraction from your own current desperate pumping & your previous 'death cross' deceptions though David 'Death Cross' W. You're not as smart as you like to think you are, and the thing about being dishonest is eventually you get found out which is why honesty is always the best policy.

Speaking of which were's Mode these days, I thought he was going to do an in-depth analysis of the Cockie Creek results? He seems very active on other Hotcopper stocks but it's all tumbleweeds & crickets on SPQ. He was pumping $8 a share and look at the SP now.

Anyway I got out of SPQ at a profit so I'm thankful it wasn't such a failure for me, just before the trading halt too luckily.

'Dumps same day', LOL. What a BS artist, 'death cross' DavidW strikes again!! wink.png Absolutely hilarious!
    Last edited by CandyStoreRock: 24/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.23K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2076084 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.