SPQ 12.5% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Superior Raises $2.0 million to Advance Further Drilling, page-51

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Long time holder since 2019. Average 1.6 cents so it's disappointing to see that we have gone backwards after so many years.

There are two issues I see reading the posts for the past few days from the side lines, first is the SPP at record low price and second is the way update to drill results is shared.

1.The recent SPP at 1.2 cents came after a significant decline in share value over an extended period. Two questions:
    • Did someone know about the SPP hence the drop or is the drop mainly due to the poor communication or lack thereof?
    • Management knew that money is needed for further drilling, so why the delay to raise when its at 3c? 2.5c? heck even 2cents?! Some would say management was probably waiting for the results hoping to boost the share price and raise at a higher price etc etc. But when the share price has been declining over time, surely it would have crossed the minds of the more experience and qualified board and management that a SPP maybe on the cards?
    2. The very fact that @Watermelon7 claimed to have information about future results release timeline, assuming this is true, is worrying. Unprofessional in my view. If this is found to be true, then it should be investigated. This is not about being jealous or bitter. It's about transparency and continuously keeping ALL shareholders up to date. If we all have big dreams for SPQ then this modus operandi is not going to be conducive to achieving that goal. Sure, I am not a geologist, never ran a company in my life, not a MD nor on any board. But I am sure a lot of us here including me can see this is a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $84.45K 11.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5445685 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 120711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.