NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Let’s face it, we all want to gain cash out of this and fast....

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

Let’s face it, we all want to gain cash out of this and fast. That is called gambling though.
    I see a lot of posters reacting to the ann but, let’s not forget :This is a real company who has started to operate in a very uncertain world hit by covid and trade wars. There is no big surprise here.
    If you were waiting to make some fast cash and I would say you’re delusional. Companies do take time to build up and NSZ has been and is exceptionally fast in setting this up. Do not forget, NZS is making money, slowly but surely.
    Of course I am disappointed on this ann because perhaps I’m like you, who want to make more money and fast. However, I do not tend to overreact. I have come to realise that holding has been the best for me, not selling on a sales update. Sales updates happen all the time. Maybe NZS will realise, that SMB isn’t the only distributor to China, and they have, by getting into BuyNatural platform which aims to link Chinese buyers. We need to wait for this though.
    As I keep saying, this is only the beginning of NZS journey with it’s high quality products.
    Sit back, relax and hold to your shares and don’t give them cheap. You may realise soon enough, you’ve lost money but you also made a mistake selling too soon.

Cheers to the holders and buyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.