Today's announcement adds at least an estimated 200,000 more...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Today's announcement adds at least an estimated 200,000 more ounces to ABM's growing Gold portfolio. It is a 3 year drilling and discovery process on a large tenement that shows excellent potential. I like the deal, minimum costs for a potentially high return.

ABU has full on mining beginning in the next few months. After years in the doldrums ABU is potentially about to become a 50,000 oz to 60,000+ oz Gold producer.

The question to ABU holders in this forum is what type of outcome are you after with this stock? Is this stock your major spec holding? Are there other spec stocks looking better at the present time?

For me, ABU was always going to be a long term, spec, stock, though I was hoping that mining would have underway by now! The addition of other tenements to what it already holds gives the company many years of drilling ahead of it. And as time goes on, and ABU builds its bank account, I'm sure that there will be other acquisitions and partnerships in the future.

Also ABU has 2 excellent joint venture partnerships at Lake McKay and North Arunta.

With the prospect that the price of Gold has to rise above US$1500 at some point in time, ABU's future looks great for the long term, IMHO.

But the fact still remains that until ABU actually begins mining it will always be classed as a spec stock.

The sooner, that ABU begins mining and producing Gold, the better, as far as I'm concerned!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.