HMD 0.00% 1.6¢ heramed limited

Ann: Supplemental Information - Voluntary Suspension, page-8

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    A lot of guessing in here with the negative being in focus.

I get that, but there are plenty of assumptions being made with very few facts.

I dont recall Ron saying he would take on the shortfall. He was chipping in $500k from memory, subject to shareholder approval.

There were deals that were imminent, and while I know that could mean nothing, it could very well mean something.

If one of those US deals comes through, the revenue might not save us, but I would certainly take a different view on further investment.

I am sure many others would too (and the shortfall could probably be placed regardless).

I have sympathy for Ron being tired, but have been impressed by his efforts since stepping into the hot seat. I certainly feel that he owed us that and to keep going through this period, given the board let the previous management run for way longer than was reasonable.

Now I understand his likely reasons for letting the previous MD save face for as long as possible, but that has come at shareholder expense.

Lets see what happens. Until we know something meaningful, we really don't know anything.

Last edited by InItEarly: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.292M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2917223 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.