ASM 1.83% 80.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Supplementary Announcement, page-23

1. 15,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    I'm sick of waiting for all their various versions of add-on products. More than a decade ago at Alkane Chambers told me it could take a while. Now he's gone maybe dead (other ex-directors are) and I'm pretty sure it will be at least 5years more. Production (on spec). I'm sure they will put out some products, the easier ones. However, these ones they are only getting tested to be on spec. now, there will be plenty of trial and error and slow ramp up which is typical with hydromet with elements of similar properties and different by only a few atomic numbers.

Optional tirade starts here ...(leave now if desired).

A case to compare with is IGO's Lithium hydroxide plant. I think it's been going for 2 years since being built and it's only say 30% of design capacity. Now thtas one element Li and a relatively simple one. Not a tiny amount of a rare Earth element from others damn near similar, which will tend to sneak through on the same path. In this case, staying dissolved. I think it's near as hard as U. We hear of mining and producing U308 in Aust. We hear very little of refining it to fuel, by converting it to UF6 and then separating in stages via centrifuges. That's getting. To a similar level of difficulty and certainly the Iranians were finding that. What I do hear is over or underfeeding as necessary. Which means putting in a higher feed grade or accepting higher tails grade because it's so hard to separate.
    (refine).

Sorry, maybe I'm talking to the wrong people. The point should be talking to Albo and Bowen who think (and worse assure us) it's easy. It was probably easier for Albo to lose that extra weight (using Ozempic I presume since it didn't happen for the 30 years before).

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 19/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 79.0¢ $384.5K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11039 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 36943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.