DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Ann: Supplementary Bidders Statement , page-12

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think this has been addressed before Okra, apologies for not being able to recall the responses, but when you talk of DML (or DNL as they were pre 12/2006) being $2 or over, I can't ever see this being the case, not on the ASX I should qualify.

I've held since 08/2007 and I only wish I had of reloaded at 19c as a friend did in late '09 or early '10. Lucky guy. I didn't have the cojones to buy anything at that time, I don't think many did! I fully participated in the first SPP so it owes me a bit more than my original entry, but all is well.

You guys are spot on, its almost comical that CFC are paying fees to generate negative press about an asset and operation that they have arranged debt to acquire. Did they point out all these risks to the lender when they were organising the finance?

As a poster mentioned earlier our fate lies with the instos, its definitely out of our hands. CFC are obviously committed to this acquisition so I can't imagine them walking away if they fall short with the instos. I'm not looking forward to an upwardly revised bid. If you believe there's Boseto 2 & 3 out there, then this will go massively unders based on the KPMG analysis of $2.11 max value.

The waiting game sucks. More drill results please fellas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.