DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Exactly!! MarcerFurther scare tactic's from CFC.If this project...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Exactly!! Marcer

Further scare tactic's from CFC.

If this project is going to be such a dud I would recommend to CFC to bugger off.

They note the copper grades low. Yes that's because we are in ramp up and processing the lower grade stockpile.

They note no Gov approval for power station and that the generators are troublesome and unreliable.
    What are they (CFC) going to use with there being no power station? Duh!!

And as for the power station situation; From the AGM it was stated that the Gov wants a power station as they are trying to improve the infrastructure of their country.

As for the cost? I think Discovery was planning to do the planning and feasibility study and the construction could go either way; Discovery or Botswana Gov.
    Either way when ( and I mean when) the power station happens the saving's on production cost will be massive!!

Still haven't seen any 604 forms change in substantial holding's for CFC. Not sure how that works, but would have thought they would have had to annouce to market if they were getting somewhere. I hope this is a good sign.

Two weeks to go before the offer expires. If they produce another feeble offer and going on this one I reckon it will be.
    My answer is still the same. YOU AINT GETTING MINE!
    The best is yet to come with this company. You haven't seen anything yet!

Stay strong and the rewards will come.

Cheers Timbo

Yar yar this is all my opinion and not advice for

I know everything about nothing and nothing about everthing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.