DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Well when i said direectors are selling shares i meant they have...

1. 9 Posts.
    Well when i said direectors are selling shares i meant they have been selling them all along. Again the rights issue was at a discount to the market price.
    Well i had been hiolding DML ever since Jan 2008 average holding cost was 20 cents and total number of shares were 37200. I sold them at AUD 1.40 in March 2012.
    The reason for my sale was the sale by directors. I can understand there could be reasons for the director to sell but what i realised is that every director who was alloted shares as salary or incentive sold them immediately. I have been following this company for almost five years now because i live in Botswana as a matter of fact i have even visited the site before the construction started and after it was completed. Every thing is good there but i still feel investment is not about emotions but about making money. I buy shares for long term and trust me long term is long term for me but when i saw the directors selling out i opted out as well. I hope this company good luck because a lot of my country men get employment here and this is the biggest copper mine in Botswana. Good luck to all share holders if you over come the hostility of the chinese.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.