BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Very tricky but not unexpected especially when the takeover...

1. 107 Posts.
    Very tricky but not unexpected especially when the takeover company is an Asian company.

The reasons given by MTQ are extremely poor with the single most important motive being the cost of compliance which they would have known before they made the bid and stated in the Bidders Statement that they would continue to be listed if they didn't achieve the numbers.

The explanation of the 89.9% is rubbish - the truth is that 15.2% of shareholders or 4094 or all but 1 are not in favour of the takeover. Their proposed actions completely ignore the interests of the shareholders.

Fancy only 0.97% of shares being traded in the February/March period - You don't have to be Einstein to work out why.

It seems that around 4094 shareholders haven't succumbed and irrespective of the percentage they hold that is a lot of people and I don't have any confidence in our interests being looked after by NMS directors or the ASX. I suggest that all interested shareholders should take their future into their own hands and write to the NMS board, ASX. ASIC and Australian Shareholders Association explaining what is happening and expressing our lack of support for the actions of the Board and the takeover company (MTQ). I would also include the Government Minister that has the ASX in their portfolio but after yesterday I have no idea who that would be.

People power can achieve a lot but we would need the support of the majority of shareholders. I am happy to put a rough draft together but we need to act with speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.