ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    This is exactly what I have been complaining about how Kin Group in breach of Pact's shareholders privacy data and consistently using techniques to threaten and mentally abusive to Pact shareholders.

The way I see it is one of their last ditch effort to coup some shares in their opportunistic bid. They have been watching our threads up here and with anger, so they have been trying to copy our strategy to compromise Pact share price and gaining their own profits.

Two things in my mind, for the last whole month, they only acquired 0.22 % of circulate shares which is a penny of the same thing they did with the Reject Shop (15-16%)

Other issue is that while their concerns is that the share price may drop down further, but within the last independent report, there has been no sign of financial data of Pact has been further decline, indicating their cut cost program and more efficient management is bearing fruits. Also, Kin Group indicates that they won't sell out their shares (jeeze), so isn't that a bit contradictory here and they had accepted with our philology? We buy because we think it's cheap right now and we won't sell until it is getting a lot higher price?

So, basically, he tried to offer the bid for Pact, got rejected, then tried to accuse Kroll for misleading the statement? What about Kin Group's misleading and mentally abusing? Can we sue Kin Group back on it?

I would suggest Pact and Kroll (since Pact has underwrite Kroll to produce an independent report), together to launch a legal suitcase against Kin Group for defamation and for reputation damage and to compensate Pact and its shareholder in monetary value. Surely, Pact will win just as they did with Qube by going to court? It's just whether they got ball to launch a suite case with their own Chairman?

Don't be a chicken to be eaten Pact. Be smarter and just go straight to Court to sue Kin Group is my proposal.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 25/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.