ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Kin Group just sent another spamming email to rush shareholders to their buy high sell low scheme.

Another dodgy attempt to cover up their furry failures. They indicated they got another 50 holders sold shares to them. But if you look at the start of the week, they went full on with the supplement letter and on AFR and now the email. They been waiting for a weak economy chance to prey on the vulnerable pact shareholders. Pact, ACT NOW, sue Kin Group, sue your own chairman.

For me, when they take the offer off, I even feel happier as more chances to scoop up shares if it falls further (that's if). Let's face it, he won't get even close to 1% let alone 25% of circulation shares. So technically, while threatening us, his mumbo jumbo 50% holding will be in limbo, which will either force him to increase the bid or bet on Pact itself to come out higher price (which contradictory to what he put on proposal).

He just full of greedy schemes, and since last month, all he did was almost illegal. While some holders gave him shares, I am very suspicious with a majority of these shareholders to be traders, Kin Group employees attempt to buy on market to suck up to RG, and RG's associates.

I believe in comments up here, and I think we have more than 150 shareholders owned more than $500 (I think we owned more than it mate) to block him. It will just push RG to increase the bid or go alone with us.

So, PACT, I urge you to sue your own chairman under the accusation of defamation to Pact and Kroll and mentally abusing to Pact shareholders. It would surely complicate the privatisation for few years just by my current proposal to you.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 27/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.